Friday, January 23, 2009

It's another boy!!!

Wow, it's been a while since I updated this! We found out last Wednesday that we are having another boy! We are really excited. We know the first name will be Joshua but we are undecided on the middle name.

Our holidays were good. Nathan was here for the long Thanksgiving weekend. We were in VA visiting Ken's parents. We ate dinner at his Aunt Dorothy's house. It was nice to see the extended family we don't see very often. I wasn't planning on doing much Black Friday early bird shopping but Tyler decided to wake up at 5am since he went to bed at 7pm the nght before. That's what happens when you don't take a nap! Since I was up, I got some holiday shopping done.

The next thing we knew it was Christmas. Christmas Eve Ken and I spent 2 hours putting together a train table for Tyler. He was so surprised Christmas morning. He didn't quite know how to react to it. A few days later, it took him less than 5 minutes to tear the whole train track apart. I then spent 30 putting it back together! After Christmas at our house, we went to my Mom's for brunch and presents with my sisters and their families. With all the kids it is a lot like a zoo I think. They really enjoyed it! We saw Brendan that night, too. There were various other celebrations over the next few days with different parts of the family.

Nathan came to visit Dec. 28-Jan. 3. He missed his first flight at 9 am on his way here and was stuck at the airport until the 6 pm flight which was late and didn't leave until 7! Made for a very long day for him and Ken who was waiting at RDU to get him. We spent New Year's in VA for Chirstmas with Ken's family.

Of course its back to the grindstone now! I am finishing up first semester for work. We are in the middle of exams right now - fun stuff!!! Ken is working a straight 40 hour work week. But that is better than no job. For a while his quarry was the only opened around here. Things should be picking back up soon hopefully. We both started new semesters in school. This is my last one for grad school!!!

Oh how I can't wait for MAY!!!! I graduate with my MAEd in Business Education on May 8 and Joshua is due on May 31! Tyler is really excited about the new baby. For now anyways. He loves kissing my belly. The way he says Joshua is just hillarious.

Hope all is well your way! Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

more boys!!! Im surrounded by penis tooo....dont feel bad. :)