Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, Ken!!!

Today is my husbands 40th birthday. He is still in denial about it though. My sister Sherri taught our son Tyler to say "Daddy is old" whenever we talk about it being Ken's birthday. It's quite hillarious to everyon except Ken, but oh well.

We have had pretty quiet day. We went to church and then to lunch with my whole family (except Gina and her crew). MaAnn even went with us. We had a good time. This afternoon was spent dong HW for both of us. He's been working on accounting and I've been grading papers. Fun stuff!

I didn't get Ken a gift to open, but his birthday/anniversary/Christmas present is tickets to see Redskins play Cowboys. He's going with several people from church in December. He's never been to an NFL game and is really excited about it.

Happy 40th Ken. I love you, no matter how old you are!

No comments: